The audition phase for dance India’s third season of “Dance Super Moms 3” (did Super Moms 2022) will begin. Due to their innovative ideas and wide range of candidates that displayed a wide diversity of dance styles, the previous seasons of Did Super Moms gained a lot of notoriety. Dance India Dance now has “did little masters” running, and the crowd is eager for “super mums” to begin. The third season of Did Super Moms will premiere in July 2022.
The audition dates and locations are currently known, and registration is closed. There will be no further registrations accepted because the auditions are being held offline. Urmila Matondkar, a well-known actress from Bollywood, and Bhagyashree will judge the Did Super Moms season 2022, which will be hosted by Jay Bhanushali, alongside acclaimed choreographer Remo Dsouza. In the upcoming episodes of Did Super Moms 3, let’s see if the third season of the program Dance India Dance Super Moms will achieve the same success as the previous seasons did.
DID Super Moms 3 Registration Details
|Show name||DID Super Moms 2022|
|Genre||Dance Reality Show|
|DID Super Moms audition 2022 judges||Remo D’souza
|No. of seasons||3|
|audition 2022||4th May 2022|
|start date||2 July 2022|
DID Super Moms 3 Audition 2022 Details
- 4th May 2022-Guwahati
- 7th May 2022-Kolkata
- 10th May 2022-Lucknow
- 12th May 2022-Chandigarh
- 14th May 2022-Delhi
- 17th May 2022-Bhopal
- 19th May 2022-Ahmedabad
- 21st May 2022-Mumbai
Eligibility for DID Super Moms 2022 Season 3
- Moms have nationality proof of India.
- Moms should be Physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have all the identity proof.
- Must have all the required documents necessary at the time of the Audition.
- Must read all the terms and conditions of the show carefully.
Required Documents for DID Super Moms 3 audition 2022
At the time of the audition, there are a few requirements that are crucial. These papers are carried out by the candidates. The following is a list of the documents:
- Birth certificate for the candidate’s age verification.
- Residential authorization.
- An Aadhar Card photocopy.
- Candidate’s certificate of caste.
- And a fitness certificate that has been certified by a doctor.
- Also a photo the size of a passport.